- June 9, 2021
- Posted by: admin
Professional US-Canada Tax Accountant
Juggling life in two countries can be challenging. Both will have their own sets of rules and regulations. If you have residence or businesses in both, then you must adhere to local laws. This includes both accounting and taxes requirements. You need a US-Canada Tax Accountant to help.
Are you looking for easy ways to submit returns to the IRS? Then we are your simple solution to the complexities of US-Canada Taxation. Do you want to transition fully into Canada? Then your US citizenship renunciation or dual citizenship will be streamlined when you work with a US-Canada Tax Accountant like us.
Contact our team today for more information about our US-Canada Taxation Services in Mississauga, Toronto, Ottawa, London.
The Premium Solution for US-Canada Taxation Services in Mississauga, Toronto, Ottawa, London
Glean from the knowledge of our 35 years of experience in US-Canada Taxation Services. We provide help for US resident, Canadian residents, or dual citizens.
For US residents
We assist in filing income tax for US residents residing in Canada. With our efficient process, you can avoid conflicts and get the most tax savings possible. If you are a green card holder or a Canadian resident alien, then you will be required to file U.S. tax returns. In fact, taxes for the U.S. are based on where you hold citizenship.
Have you not filed taxes for the US in the past three years? We also assist in completing and filing FORM 114 for Foreign Bank Accounting Reporting (FBAR) and FORM 3520 for those with transactions with foreign trusts and gifts. This filing will be available without penalties for three years. This is applicable for TFSA and RESP accounts for retirement and post-secondary education. You can also file without penalty up to five years if you streamline the process when you renounce your US citizenship.
Contact us today for more information.
For Canadian Residents
Do you reside or maintain business in both the U.S. and Canada? We take care of any accounting tasks that you need while residing in Canada. We excel in filings and reporting for those that are in any of the following scenarios:
- Rental property owners in the U.S.
- Vacation rental home owners in U.S.
- Canadian commuters that work in the U.S.
- Individuals who receive director fees from U.S. corporations
- Canadian Partnership interests in U.S. partnerships – Emigrated from Canada to work in the U.S. during the year.
- Moved from the U.S. to Canada during the year.
- Receiving U.S. pensions (other than Social Security) from prior years working in the U.S. or inherited pensions.
- Athletes and entertainers performing services in the U.S.
- Students in the U.S. earning income in the U.S. while maintaining student status.
We also assist our clients with compliance of corporate taxes, charity returns and dual citizenship.
- Corporate Tax— We can file corporate tax returns for residents or a non-resident.
- Charity Returns— We can file returns for U.S. based charities.
- Dual Citizens – We will help you comply with tax authorities in Canada and USA.
So, go ahead and live your dream, no matter where you want to reside or do business. Call our team today for access to a top US-Canada Tax Accountant.