CRA Contacting You?

Is the CRA calling you? Our firm offers services in dealing with the CRA for the following:

Personal Tax returns:

Audits, unfiled returns, documentation requests, foreign taxes paid, foreign tuition, unreported income, rental income audit, sole proprietorship and other scenarios.


Audits for corporate returns, payroll, HST.

HST Rebate Audit:

We assist clients with CRA rebates for residential and rental rebates. We file notice of objections and assist clients get their rebate for their situation. Many times it is a matter of cancelling one application and filing another. You always want representation with CRA so that you get your fair tax payer rights and avoid costly mistakes.

Collection of Tax Debts:

We assist our clients with payment plans with CRA and settlements for corporate debts, payroll and HST dues.