SR & ED
- January 30, 2021
- Posted by: admin
The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) program is a federal tax incentive program to encourage Canadian businesses of all sizes and in all sectors to conduct research and development (R&D) in Canada. – Canada Revenue Agency.
We help companies attain these credits with our partners who are experts and have 15 years of experience in the field.
Example for Medical Field
What are some indicators of SR&ED activity in the medical sector? As a medical professional, check if you are:
- Advancing medical knowledge in the work that you do.
- Addressing unknowns in the scientific literature.
- Involved in clinical trials.
- Developing improved diagnostic procedures.
- Developing a new treatment methodology.
- Developing a new or improved medical device.
- Maintaining evidence of the systematic approach to research that you follow.
- Incurring research test costs beyond the norm for standard patient care.
- Purchasing specialised equipment for your research requirements.
- Collaborating with universities and other clinics.
- Hiring additional technical personnel to carry out the research.
- Presenting your research results to the medical community If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, you are likely undertaking eligible SR&ED activity.
Contact us for a nocharge on-site visit to confirm if you can qualify for these credits. We will explain the program in detail and how we can take you through the process of ensuring you maximize your legitimate SR&ED claim.
Our partners strives to be the premium SR&ED consulting firm to medical professionals and has been fortunate to have worked with many medical professionals over the past 15 years. The federal and provincial governments of Canada distributed over $5 billion in incentives to Canadian companies last year. Although many industries are taking full advantage of this program, every medical professional that we have met was not familiar with the program. Every medical professional that we believed met the criteria has successfully filed for SR&ED and plan to continue to file on an annual basis. Our goal is to continue to reach out to the medical community to assist in recognizing eligible SR&ED projects and maximizing legitimate claims for our clients.